Monday, July 2, 2007

I Need More Upload Speed!

Hello Everyone

Sorry for the delay. I am trying to put together a video package and the upload is taking forever. I will have more clips later tonight or tomorrow, depending on if these uploads pick up.

Scott Schultz was as always a great guest on Sportsline Monday night,he really is a good guy. Look for info from the show on Rods blog. Tune in to the mighty CKRM for audio clips in the morning. As soon as the podcast of the entire show is ready I will have that here.

For now a little firework action from Canada Day 2007



Today's Lyrics

"Let's make the best of the situation
Before I finally go insane.
Please don't say we'll never find a way
And tell me all my love's in vain."

Get your tickets soon if you do not have them already!

5 comments:

Wolf said...

Hey Joe;

Sporsline was great as always. Scott makes one hec of a guest.

I can't get the vid to work... :-(

Have a great day eh!!!

Phil

Anonymous said...

Layla "The Slowhand" Eric Clapton!
Another great Sportsline! Schultzie always makes for a great guest!Loved the "some crazy broad" line! Just about fell off my stool laughing!
Can't wait until Sunday when we once again will shut down the "glue factory" :-)
GO RIDERS!!!!
Dave

Anonymous said...

yeah, the vid doesn't work.

Someone should give Schultzy his own TV show. The dude is hilarious.

Wolf said...

Great video of the fireworks Joe...man that new camera is marvelous!!!!

Phil

Racer said...

Phil

Thank you, and yes he does.

That was my bad I have fixed it now.

Dave

Correct!
He does have a few good lines from time to time. Very much looking forward to Sunday.

Anon

Sorry about that. And your right! SS would make for interesting TV, plus he would need a good straight man :-)

Phil

It is working out really well, you should see the uncompressed versions, they look awesome in QuickTime.