Monday, November 26, 2007

SWEET!!!!!!

This I must tell you is about the coolest thing that could happen to a kid from SK.... EVER!!!



From The Return 2007


Thank you to everyone who stopped by this year, I know there has not been anything here for a long time and for that I appologize. There were a number of things that happened after the last post on here and I felt I could not do it justice. You the fans of this team desrve 100 % and I wanted to give you no less then that. I appreciate all the kind words and kudos on the blog (I know Phil I should have kept going) It meant the world to me and I hope what was here from time to time made you smile.

What a year!!!

4 comments:

Wolf said...

Beautymous pic Joe.

Unknown said...

Racer! I've missed your blogging. Awesome pic, THE RIDERS ARE CHAMPIONS BABY! Can't wait till next year!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!