Monday, July 23, 2007

At Least I kept My Shirt On

Yes Phil at this point it is hot enough for me!

Hello again everyone :-) I know I commented in the first video version of TRR that it would probably be the first and the last, well I lied :-). Ok I didn't lie to you I just was not sure how the first one would go over, and well it went over ok I guess so here is version 2. I apologize again for the quality. I guess if I am going to do this from time to time I should get a better cam, I think my step-daughter has one. Note to self steal E's camera :-) Also please note that I do these in one take, you get what ya see and hear first time round, so if I stumble a few times bear with me :-)And last last thing, The video gets a bit cut off, all I said was "Edmonton is behind us but they are also in front of us so bring em on, and thank you for tuning into TRR.



Today's Lyrics

"When I'm out walkin' I strut my stuff
Man,I'm so strung out
I'm high as a kite and I just might stop to check you out"

I met a guy who won the Stanley Cup tonight, pretty cool. I love my job!

2 comments:

Wolf said...

Hey Joe;

Great video blog entry again.

I think you may just be a new trend setter in the world of blogging.

I gotta ask who is the drum player in the family? I noticed a set of drums over your left shoulder in the video.

Keep up the great work and looking forward to the special entry tomorrow.

Oh ya...is it hot enough for ya... :-)

You, Jo and the kids take care.

Phil

Racer said...

Phil

Thank you. The quality blows but it gets my point across anyhow. I am the drummer kinda sorta. I have had that set since the early 80's but did'nt every good KISS fan go out and buy a 7 peice Pearl drum set :-)

And yes Jo just yelled over my shoulder its 91 in this little brick oven we call a house.

Joe