Monday, July 9, 2007

I Like It!!!

K that was pretty sweet! You do not need a recap from me, there are a lot of those out there.

I thought the boys played fantastic! perfect? nope but pretty damn good. EVERYONE! 15 points given up by the D in 2 games! Bring on the West Coast Kitty Cats... hope they bring their own litter box.

Here are a few of the snaps I took along the way as part of my day on The TD Club, as well as from my seats in section 25 row 50 (thank you again Tim from Radio Center the cam kicks ass!) There are some blurry ones but that was due to distance and my ability to hold the camera steady in digital zoom, or they are the first frame of a video. These are raw and uncropped as well, just so you know in advance. I have 37 video to post at some point as well, once I have them up I will let you know where they are, right here on TRR.

Here is a few of the 140 that I took.


The rest of the pictures can be found here: Riders Vs Stamps

The Transformers was a cool movie!

The Streakers are 9-1 in RSFL play.

Today's Lyrics

" Heavy hung the canopy of blue
Shade my eyes and I can see you
White is the light that shines through the dress that you wore"

Man, what a game!

1 comment:

Wolf said...

Hey Joe;

Yes that was an excellent game!!!

Also the pre and post game programing on CKRM was great. I really like how so many callers were able to get through and provide their comments. Great job Joe!!!

Unfortunately we didn't make it to the practice field on time to see ya. Yes it was my fault...I was dragging my butt... :-(

Looking forward to Sportsline...should be a gooder... :-)

Try and stay dry today.

Phil