Monday, July 9, 2007

Well guys and gals I for one am still pretty darn happy with the 49-8 Rider win Sunday, It was great to see "The Glue Factory" come unglued :-) As I made my way through yesterday I had my handy new camera with me, and I took a number of still pictures, and videos. Kind of the sights and sounds of my game day. The first batch of videos have uploaded, I have not had a real chance to work on the editing together of said videos, so for now I have put them all up individually.

They can be found here: SK VS Cal

Or if you like you can watch them all right here. You can even jump from video to video by clicking on the one you want on the side of the player and you can scroll up and down.



Here is one fun one. This is Spanky part of the Three Man Band that sits in my section, after each Rider TD a lucky opposing fan gets a little message from us in section 25, as does the Esk fan with season tickets in section 26 Spanky starts with him, and rightfully so because well... Edmonton does suck :-)




I will warn you the audio on the comish and Jim Daley videos is poor, as there was a ton of background noise. And please let me know if these are any good, im not looking for compliments but I want to know if this is something you like seeing, if so I will try and do it when I can. And if you like em tell your friends. Please note these for the most part are raw footage, I did a little editing but there are some that are a bit shaky as I was not using the tripod for all of them, and much like the still it gets a bit tough in digital zoom mode to keep it steady.

In case you missed it, here is a link to the 140 still pictures I took yesterday as well. Stills

To see ALL of the videos I have shot recently including some RSFL footage go here: TRR Video

10 comments:

Wolf said...

Yikes where did the video go!!!

Racer said...

Phil

Is it working now ?

Wolf said...

Hey Joe;

For some reason it isn't for me, but si for Cathy.

Weird...I couls see it one point but not any longer.

Phil

Wolf said...

LOL...that vid is great.

I just had to reboot and presto it works...go figure!!!

Phil

Racer said...

Tons of new ones up even one called For Cathy :-)

Wolf said...

LOL...She'll like that one... :-)

Your new camera is getting one hec of a good work out.

Have a great day.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Just for me??? Why thank you Joe!
Weather permitting, baby Talon will be making his debut at his first ever Rider game. We'll come by the practice field Friday, even if I have to boot Wolf's butt all the way there. LOL

I told Wolf I want to head over to the Press Box so I can harass you Wednesday night. Can Jo come out to play? Maybe we could grab some wings after the show.

Signed
You-know-who!

Wolf said...

Run...Joe...Run... :-)

Racer said...

Phil

I am trying to be multi media :-)

C

I fully understand it was Phils fault you guys did not come by on Sunday :-)

Yes Jo should be able to stop by. If not you will have to be stuck with me :-)


Joe

Wolf said...

LOL...well in actual fact I felt socially obilgated to take the drink that was offered to me which in turn made me late.

Phil