Friday, July 6, 2007

Stay Cool San Diego

Yes I know it is "Stay Classy" but what the heck. I have nothing for today guys and gals, my apologies. I hope to hear back from Travis soon on the interview and as soon as I do I will have that up. I may go and do a little video work tomorrow and have it up for your viewing pleasure later in the day.

I give you this for now :-)



I have no idea who to cheer for tonight. I feel the lesser of 2 evils is B.C cause well, you all know my feelings on the Esks!

Today's Lyrics

"How many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky?
Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?"

I think I lost 10 Lbs today alone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that song!
The rest goes:

The ants are my friends;
They're blowing in the wind;
The ants they are
blowing in the wind.

Anonymous said...

Yikes "The ants are my friends" You MUST have grown up in the sixties LOL! I hear ya on losing weight!I musta sweated out 20 lbs hopping in and out of that freight trailer today! Man I'm geting too old for this as well!
Dave

Wolf said...

Hot...you wanna know how hot it was...the outside temp sensor on the Charger fried at 28c... :-(


Phil